Thursday, April 7, 2011

When I'm alone....

Bila sorang2 kat bilik, lots of things went through my mind.

1. Bila laaaaaaa nak dpt pindah blt Kuching? Well, baru 1yr and a half dok kat sini dah nak mintak pindah.. Wat to do? My hubby kat Kuching!

2. Bila laaaaaaa si Dela (my daughter) nak guna botol susu? Cian, coz everytime I'm working, she don't wanna drink from the bottle! Lapar ler anak aku sepagi-pagi sampai tghari.. Sometimes kol3 baru sampai rumah.. Wat to do? I go to school by perahu enjin.

3. Bila laaaaaaa rumah mertua nak siap? Nak gak rasa dok kat rumah baru. Which back too question 1, kalo dpt pindah Kuching probably I'll stay at my in-law's house. It'll be easier coz my mom-in-law can take care of Adela.

4. Bila laaaaaa rumah me and my hubby siap? Aaaa... We already buy our very own house. It juz dat the house probably (just an estimation) finish construction on Dec 2011, which is at the end of this year. And this will bring us back to question 1, and another question...

5. Kalo dpt pindah... skolah mane ek? Dekat dengan rumah baru ker? Or far far away!

That were on my top 5 Q. Others got sooo many questions left in my mind..


No comments: