Monday, July 18, 2011

Exam is near........

How's the short course's coming?
It seems ages ago I'd learned about resistor, power, OCC graf
and so on and so forth.

This weekend (Saturday & Sunday)
will be our exam for THE TOP-UP course.
Honestly, I'm not prepare - AT ALL!

I tried to do the assignments given,
but none .... nada ....
I can't even do the first question for the first topic!
The more I stared at the paper,
the more I feel hopeless by doing even reading it!

Even my husband finds it difficult,
plus the stress from work,
the limited to to study,
the upcoming convocation at his place,
the students registration,
more work at the office............

Whenever I got a call from him,
I can 'feel' the stress.
Poor hunny.....
I wish I can cheer him up
I might be stress because of the exam.
But I don't have the overload work at the office,
like my hubby is right now.

What do you think I should do?
Maybe I should do something to cheer him up..

No comments: