Saturday, July 7, 2012

What!? No pay-check!?

That's what happened last month on June.. Why? It's PPD Sri Aman's fault because they'd sent the last pay slip to a WRONG SCHOOL last April, and didn't bother to call and ask me or anyone at my school whether the slip arrive safely or not. So last June, I have no GAJI and I'm VERY ANGRY (plus my husband as well) and frustrated and helpless and many more (which I dunno how to say it in words?!)

I have to go back and forth to PPD Padawan to settle my GAJI or I may not get it this July too.. or perhaps even this August.. I dunno... Image.... RAYA is only around the corner! Arggg!!!

This month (July) hubby and I supposed to pay our cars insurans. VIVA - RM 3++, SAGA RM 8++.. and then suddenly no GAJI! What to do? Betol-betol menyusahkan orang jer... Not just that, I'm suppose to pick up our new ordered sofa (which cost about RM 2300) before Raya..



Now, after 2 weeks I finally manage to cool down a bit.. Mmm... Might as well said that I tried to think POSITIVE on this matter. Thanks to my hubby, who got his tunggakan last month, help me lots... At least I got to pay my car, my astro, Adela's insurance and my ASB Loan..

Sabar jer laaa Lizz.... Mungkin ada hikmah disebalik kejadian kali ini.... Amin... That's all from me.....




No comments: