Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Feverish fever


Holiday's over, so here I am
back in Sri Aman - without bringing Adela back here with me.

(!o!)~

I had to leave her behind because next week is
her 9th month check-up.

It's a very good timing because I had very bad fever
as soon as I come to Sri Aman. It's lucky because Adela is nowhere near me,
because I fear that she might get infected with this fever.

I can't even stand straight. My head k

eep spinning around
and I keep thinking that my head might exploded any
minute now. My mouth feels (and still is) dry, my throat
hurts like hell. Whenever I drank,
I feel like I've been drinking sharp and painful
little needles!


The fever comes and go. Last Sunday,
My body temperature rise up to 38.8C!
I felt so cold that I kept on shaking until I fall asleep.
My hubby kept on wiped me up with damp cloth
every now and then.
The next day it was gone, but I still had headache.
Since my hubby had to go back to Kuching, I drop him
off at the bus station and went to school as usual.

Then the fever came back. I can't teach.
I can barely stand still in front of the class.
Later that evening, I went to see the doctor
and got a day MC for today.

After taking some medicines, I feel quite okey right now, except for
my throat which still in no better condition.
I think I have to keep on taking the meds for a few day
just so that I can be sure that the fever will go away - for good.

Just thinking about it, I'm glad that I left Adela behind.
With my current condition, I know I'm not in a good state
on taking care of her alone here in Sri Aman.

So dear fever, please go away and don't come back again!

Adela,
mummy will come back to see you this weekend as usual!
Wait for mummy, okey!

And dear hubby, thanks for drove me all the way from
Kuching to Sri Aman...
I don't know what might happened if you didn't.



No comments: