Thursday, September 1, 2011

Nappy Rashes

Last week was the most worrisome week
since I took care of Adela, by myself.

Since Adela was 2 months old, she has been using Cloth Diapers (CD)
for the whole day, except sleeping at night, she will be using
disposable diapers (which I won't be mentioning here).
My mother-in-law is a housewife, so she had been taking care
of Adela after I finish my long maternity break.

Since I cannot find anyone trustworthy enough to take care
of her in Sri Aman (I'm teaching primary school there),
I had to leave her behind here in Kuching, with her daddy and
my parents-in-law. You see, I lives alone so it's kinda hard
for me to take care of her there.

Finally, last month I found this nice and wonderful middle age woman,
a mother of 5, who lives near at Kampung Penghulu. After surveying here and there,
I finally decided - this is it!

So, now Adela is here with me! Yey!

Back to the point.

I realized few weeks ago that Adela keep getting this hideous and nasty
looking rashes at her private part. At first it just a small and harmless
looking red spot.

I tried various types of nappy cream but none is working as I want it to be.
I changed the diapers lots of times. But the rashes still there.

So, last resort, I changed the diapers.. I change them to
HUGGIES DRY..

The only thing that I can say is that..
.
.
.
.
.
It work wonders!!

Thanks HUGGIES!





No comments: