Monday, October 31, 2011

VIP - Coming here?!

It's 9:28 pm and I'm still up (since it's still early and all), and just my lucky day coz my sweet, happy, energetic little girl has already sleeping! Yay! It's kinda hard to make her sleep THIS early anyway. Maybe it's b'coz she didn't get her little nap as usual (around 5-6pm).

I want to continue with my ABM in-making but then, I realized that it has been quite a while since I last updated my blog (not that anyone ever read it of course! - what a shame huhuu). Maybe I should make it a habit of mine to write anything here. It's just that I don't have that much time at home since I'm currently living only with my little girl. To those who didn't know, hubby is working quite far and only home at weekend ::sign::

Anyway, back to the topic. The not expecting PERSON? The story was that (I only learned about it this morning) a VIP is going to come to our school - this Friday!

I was like soooo dunno what to think (not that it's hard anyway - for a few seconds)! Our PK told us that she only knew about it last Saturday! Imagine! How are we going to prepare for the VIP's arrival this Friday with just 4 days left! And with our own school program packed to the very last day this semester!?

Just to think about all the preparation is just too much already. Not just that, the school holiday is only 3 weeks away! 3 WEEKS! Can you imagine just what can you do with just 3 weeks?! This unexpected visit is just not at the right time! Imagine, ME....

  • marking the papers (5 subjects to ) - probably takes 3-4 days to do it!
  • School report (panitia Pen.Muzik)
  • LINUS report (due next week!)
  • preparing pupils report books (I'm year1 class teacher)
  • key-in data for SPPBS online (takes FOREVER since the server is so slow)
  • key-in data for SAPS online (same as above!)
I can't even do this at home. It's kinda hard to make time for school work at home since I'm busy with house work too (and the water is so damn nuisance this 3 weeks!).

Minus this full week, that leave me with only 1 week left to make sure all my work is done before the holiday. The final week of course we'll be busy with Hari Anugerah Sekolah, so all must be done before that happen!

I wish..... nahh, just settle the job laaa....

No comments: