Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Piano tuning...

Today, my hubby told me that Mr. Richard (a tuning guy who we got his number from the Piano Shop) called him mentioning that he wants to come by for the tuning.

I'm so excited to be sure. Hah! I can't wait to hear the sound of the piano playing inside my house!
Call me weird but I do loves piano to that extend. It's been ages since I literally BEGGED my dad to buy me a piano (and I managed to get my dad to buy me a keyboard instead - I got 4A's for UPSR and he promised me a Keyboard!

I don't know how much it would cost me for the tuning or service (if needed). So I put aside 1K aside for that. I hope it won't cost much. The tuning might take quite some times since the last tuning was on 1996!
I don't know much about piano but from what I've read from the net, each piano need to be tune twice a year. So, imagine if the piano haven't been tune for 15 years!

However, for you info the piano still in good condition. It just that he keys from the bass side was kinda off. There are few keys need to be fix (I think) because I have to 'knock' it hard to make THE sound.

I can't wait for the school holiday! 

Now, I just have to wait what Mr. Richard will say about my Knight Piano...
It's a Knight Piano! I can't believe I have my own Knight Piano
(the name itself is so 'fairytale' like.. hehehehe....)

One thing for sure.
I still don't  know how OLD is my piano.
Hope I can get the answer tomorrow!


No comments: