Tuesday, November 22, 2011

MOVING IN ~ MOVING OUT



It's been 2 years and finally I'm moving out!

Yey!

Last 2 weeks I got POSITIVE reply for my application of transfer.
I'm officially going to move back to KUCHING!

I'm sad to leave my old school, but I am just too happy not to GLEE about my transfer! How can I help myself?! Won't you be doing the same?



Alhamdulilah, my new school is quite close to my parents house - round 15 minutes (if not traffic hours). SK Matang Jaya, do you know that school?

My husband and I are planning to stay at my parents house for the time being until the construction of our house at Green Acres finish (probably will have to wait for a year or so). If possible (after a few months), we MIGHT rent a house somewhere at Matang.

Just wait and see where it leads on...

Remember Lizz
One step at a time... There's no need to rush!

I hope I can settle down quietly and with no incident what so ever...

::VeRY BiG GriN::



No comments: